Day 01: Drive to Bandipur. Overnight at hotel in Bandipur.
After breakfast, proceed your journey to the beautiful village of Bandipur app 4 hrs drive which is medieval trading town perched high above the Marshyangdi valley. The cobble stone path flanked by Newari style shop houses is where tourists can witness daily chores of middle hill farmers. Overnight at Bandipur.
Day 02: Sunrise view from Bandipur and drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
After breakfast sightseeing , sightseeing around the beautiful valley of bandipur. After spending beautiful morning in Bandipur, drive 80 km / 2½ hrs to Pokhara. The drive is scenic through the series of valleys with Annapurna and Machhapuchhare looming at a distance. Explore Phewa lakeside market and boating in the evening. Arrive Pokhara. Check in Hotel, get fresh. Explore around lakeside area and old market.
Day 03: Full day sightseeing around Pokhara. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
After breakfast at hotel, sightseeing around International Mountain Museum, World Peace pagoda, Bindyabasini Temple and Gupteshwor Cave. Evening boating at Phewa Lake.
Day 04: Early morning Sarangkot visit. Half Day Sightseeing around Pokhara and drive back to Kathmandu.
Early morning visit to Sarangkot (approx 30 minutes drive) for the magnificent view of sunrise. After the magnificent view of mountains including Machhapuchhare, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna etc. Drive back to hotel and have breakfast and sightseeing around David’s fall, Seti Gorge. Then drive back to Kathmandu approx 5-6 hours drive.
Please find below the quotation:
Based on 1 pax: USD 499 based on single room basis,
Based on 2-4 pax: USD 399 per person on double/twin sharing basis.
Based on 6-10 pax: USD 260 per person on double/twin sharing basis.
The above price includes:
1) Land transfer by private a/c vehicle to each destinations (Bandipur and Pokhara) as per the itinerary.
2) One night hotel accommodation in Bandipur on BB sharing basis, based on Hotel Old Inn or similar
3) Two night3 Nights and 4 Days s hotel accommodation in Pokhara on BB sharing basis, based on Mount Kailash Resort or similar.
4) Guided sightseeing around Pokhara (Sarangkot, International Mountain Museum, World Peace Pagoda, Bindabasini Temple ,Gupteshwor Cave, David’s Fall, Seti Gorge and Old Bazar) including one highly experienced English speaking guide as per the itinerary.
5) All sightseeing by private a/c vehicle as per the itinerary.
6) All monuments entrance fees fee.
The above cost excludes: All personal nature expenses, bar bills, tips, laundry, lunch and dinner at Bandipur and Pokhara etc.
Hotels to be used in Bandipur and Pokhara:
(Note: Above-mentioned hotel rooms are subject to availability)