Day 01: Fly to Pokhara from Kathmandu and drive to Nayapul and trek to Tirkhedhunga. Overnight at Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 02: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani. Overnight at Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 03: Hike up to Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani. Overnight at Teahouse/lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Tadapani to Ghandruk (Ghandrung).Overnight at Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Ghandruk to Landrung. Overnight at Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Landrung to Dhampus. Overnight at Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 07: Trek from Dhampus to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 08: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Please find below the quotation:
Based on 1 pax: USD 725 based on single room on full board basis,
Based on 2-4 pax: USD 600 per person on sharing full board basis.
Based on 6-10 pax: USD550 per person on full board sharing basis.
Air fare to travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu is USD 244 per person, which is subject to change without any prior notice by the airlines.
The above cost includes:
• All Airport and hotel transfer on private A/C vehicle
• Land transfer by private vehicle pre and post of trek at Pokhara.
• Three times meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
• Accommodation on full board on sharing basis during the trek..
• One night hotel accommodation in Pokhara on BB Sharing basis based on Mt. Kailash Resort or Similar
• Sleeping bag with liner (sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
• All necessary trekking permits: ACAP entry permit and TIMS Card.
• One highly experienced male guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people).
• All form of Government Taxes.
The above cost excludes:
All personal nature expenses, bar bills, tips, laundry, hotel accommodation and food at Kathmandu, Lunch and dinner at Pokhara etc.