Siklis Annapurna Trekking
- 10 Days
- 2,600 meters
- 2 - 12 person
- 4-7 hours
- Tea house/Lodge
- March to June & Sep to Dec
Siklis Annapurna Trekking -The Siklis Annapurna trekking is a picturesque trek that unfolds the natural beauty and traditional culture of Nepal. This 6-day trek is ideal for people who have only a short period of free time but who still wish to get near to the Annapurna range of mountains. Siklis lies to the north east of Pokhara away from the more heavily trekked areas to the west and north west. It offers equally good mountain views, interesting Chettri/Bahun villages at lower altitudes with Gurung settlements higher up.The low altitude trek explores an area infrequently visited and traverses a diversity of terrain from low land villages and terraced fields. Siklis is one of the largest Gurung villages in Nepal and offers an opportunity to learn unique traditional culture and a truly captivating village experience where we get to see the real rural Nepal.
Siklis Annapurna Trekking commences from Pokhara and reaches as far as Milanchowk from where the actual trek starts. This exciting trekking trail passes through fascinating patterns terraced fields, remote charming villages, rhododendron forest and high alpine meadows. Climbing to the ridges of open pasture, we enjoy uninterrupted views of Annapurna II (7939m) and Annapurna IV (7525m). You will witness Mt. Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, Fish Tail and other giants from marvelously scenic angle. This trekking trail offers bird lovers a real pleasure of getting rare glimpses of extraordinary birds nestled in these regions. This distinct Siklis trekking is one of the wilderness treks in Annapurna region walking off the main trails through quiet forest, immersed in wonderful bird songs with the blaze of color in spring. The view from the ridges of the endless blue foothills as they roll southwards is unsurpassed anywhere in the Kingdom.
Moutain Tiger Nepal takes you on an extraordinary journey in to this enigmatic trekking destination to feel blessed and fortunate to observe colors of wilderness at its best.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Tour. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmadu
Day 03: Flight to Pokhara and trek to Kharapani. Overnight at Tea House/ Lodge
Day 04: Kharapani to Ghalekarkha. Overnight at Tea House/Lodge
Day 05: Ghalekarkaha to Nyaulikharka. Overnight at Tea House/Lodge
Day 06: Nyaulikharka to Silkis. Overnight at Tea House/Lodge
Day 07: Siklis to Dhoban. Overnight at Tea House/Lodge
Day 08: Dhoban to Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara
Day 09: Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu
Day 10: Final Departure
- All Airport and hotel transfer.
- Three nights’ accommodation in a star category hotel in Kathmandu.
- Three times meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Kathmandu city tours including: all entry fees, tour guide and private vehicle.
- One highly experienced male guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Sleeping bag with liner, trekking map and other essential equipments (sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please avail us with 2 passport size photos required for your permit).
- Peak Climbing Permit Fee.
- All forms of Government taxes.
- All personal nature expenses, bar bills, laundry, tips, Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying USD 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying USD 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.).
Mountain Tiger Nepal
Average rating: 0 reviews
You May Also Like
Ghalegaun to Poon Hill Trek
The Poon Hill trek in the Annapurna Conservation Area offers spectacular mountain views all along the trail, with close-ups o...
Annapurna Dhaulagiri Community Trek
Just to the West of the Annapurna Sanctuary route, one of Nepal’s most visited areas, lies the Annapurna Dhaulagiri Communi...
Annapurna Circuit/Round Trekking
An ideal introductory trek, the Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the most happening trekking experience in N...
Annapurna Foothills Trek
Annapurna Foothills trek is a very good introduction to the Himalayas, where you do not go very high but sti...
Machhapuchhre trekking is one of the newly identified trekking trails in the Annapurna region. Machhapuchhre trekking trail t...
Royal Trekking by the name itself reflects a trek of indifferent and significant nature. A bit unconventional and of the shor...